Monday, November 22, 2010

Results

THE GOOD NEWS:

It's NOT a tumor!!!


THE BAD NEWS:

We don't know what it is....  I'm going to finish this round of prednisone and then talk to my Doctor again.  At this point, I'm just so relieved that it's not a tumor and that I only have to take prednisone for two weeks that everything seems to be in a better perspective. 

The prednisone is wreaking serious havoc on my digestive system though... seriously!  I've never understood the big deal about heart burn until now... OUCH!

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Yay! I knew it (well not really). At least they can rule that out, and as long as it nots a tumor, things should be easy breasy to fix (I hope)? Thanks for keep your adoring fans posted. I hope the upset tummy goes away and QUICK (hello, thanksgiving is in two days).

Toni said...

SO glad you don't have a tumor! I hope they can figure out what's going on. How frustrating and scary! Thinking about ya.