Monday, May 17, 2010

I am a terrible, terrible wife

For posting this, but I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF....

So, my family plays this game where we wear headphones and turn up the music REALLY loud and then sing along in a kareoke machine. Last Christmas, Jared took on Whitney Houston's "And I Will Always Love You"....

The Good part starts about 20 seconds into the video....


ENJOY!


4 comments:

Kateka said...

This is amazing! I have a post and video all ready to go of an embarrassing moment of Stuart. I am having issues downloading the freaking thing and have been trying to get it to post for MONTHS so hopefully it'll be up soon. Regardless, we can both be awful wifes together.

This video is PRICELESS.

Kateka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Coole said...

I agree with Kateka! This is PRICELESS! I don't have an ear for tone but I'm pretty sure not 1 note was on key! Oh that was great. thanks for the great laugh after a not so fun day... Love it!

Laura said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Thanks for sharing =)